The Catholic Standard And Times in Philadelphia once reached 100,000 households, now it has a circulation of just 31,000, so it will be printed just twelve times a year, its editor said. But don’t worry! The archdiosese is launching a monthly glossy magazine that will be delivered for free on top of (or instead of) the $15/year newspaper subscription. Its name? A portmanteau of “faith” and “Philadelphia” of course…….Phaith. We are not making that up.
- Philly Catholic paper goes from weekly to monthly (via Poynter. » Romenesko)
- AP names new financial markets editor (via Talking Biz News)
- Jay Wallace Upped at Fox News Channel (via TVNewser)
- Reichl Gets ‘Gilted’: To Join Foodie E-Commerce Site (via MinOnline)
- Digitas Opens B2B Marketing Agency (via MinOnline)
- Swartz named Hearst chief operating officer (via Romenesko)
- How Well Is The Daily Actually Doing? (via FishbowlNY)