Arianna Huffington gets the profile treatment in the latest issue of New York, and if you’re a fan of hers, there’s plenty to gain from reading the massive piece.
But if you just want some funny and interesting tidbits from the article, we’ve collected some below. Highlights or lowlights, you be the judge.
- A former staffer describes Huffington as a “stepmother that you just want to love but can’t because you know she’s pure evil”
- She’s not a good cook
- Huffington describes herself as a “social liberal and fiscal conservative”
- Some of her hires from The New York Times make $300,000 a year
- She cries when she doesn’t get her way
- Some believe Huffington will end up taking over AOL
- Like all of us, she’s a big Kim Kardashian fan