Here’s a look at what FishbowlNY stories made the most buzz this week.
1) J.Crew CEO Responds to Whiny New York Times Op-Ed
2) David Carey is Excited About 2013
3) Marie Claire Adds Two, Promotes One
4) Newsweek’s Logo Over The Years
5) Andrew Sullivan Splits from The Daily Beast, Charges for Content
6) Pair of Classic TV Shows to Ring in 2013
7) Out of Bankruptcy, Tribune Company Plans to Sell Pretty Much Everything
8) Jonathan Landman to Leave New York Times
9) Journal News Hires Armed Guards After Publishing Gun Owners’ Names
10) Current TV Acquired by Al Jazeera, Dropped By Time Warner
Keep up-to-date with the latest FishbowlNY news. Click here to sign-up for the FishbowlNY daily newsletter, bringing you our articles each afternoon directly to your inbox.