The latest? Celebrity chef Mario Batali. He’s seeking a media production coordinator, which means you’ll be involved in:
* Preparation for shoots (research contacts, costs, restrictions, and location permits)
* Assist in various aspects of video production
* Update and manage video archival system
* Onsite assistance at all shoots
* Research, compile and present all preparation for upcoming shoots
* Coordinate with food stylists for setup and production
* Format recipes for final presentation
* Coordinate site visits and host guests as necessary
* Research print and online media for future needs
Unlike previous celebrity job search contests, you do not need to create a video or anything. Just apply at Monster.com and pray they pick you.
In addition to being an amazing chef, we hear Batali’s a fun guy to hang out with (here’s a story about his early days). Good luck.