PR folks are learning how to keep learning with no money, a resigning WSJ editor sends an edited departure email to many laughs (we assume this is the perfect way to get a laugh at that paper—that or drawing a funny stipple caricature of your colleagues), and more stuff from yesterday….
- Lean Learning: Ten Ways to Continue Your Public Relations Education on a Budget (via ComPRehension)
- WSJ news editor edits his own departure e-mail (via Talking Biz News)
- We Hear: Apelbaum Out at StrawberryFrog (via AgencySpy)
- Jonathan Hoffman Takes Full-Time Gig at Starcom (via AgencySpy)
- Former Extra Intern Moves Up the Coast to KXLY-TV (via FishbowlLA)