Jill Abramson on trying to stop defections from the NYT: “Whether it’s Bloomberg or the Huffington Post, I can feel on any given week that I’m playing whack-a-mole keeping our most talented people,” she said…..
- Jill Abramson Tries to Stop Defections From the New York Times (via FishbowlNY)
- Brent Glass, Director of National Museum of American History, Announces Resignation (via UnBeige)
- Susan Kane Named ‘Success’ Editor-in-Chief (via MinOnline)
- Oregonian names new biz editor (via Talking Biz News)
- Ruder Finn Launches CSR Practice (via PRNewser)
- Meet Teresa: the New WaPo/NPR Fellow (via FishbowlDC)
- Randy Falco Upped to CEO of Univision (via TVNewser)