NY Times CEO Janet Robinson made 8 percent less in 2010 than she did a year earlier, thanks to a revenue slump at the gray lady. Now she makes just $4.48 million….media flacks play “musical chairs”…USA TODAY hires a fourth film writer, Bryan Alexander….and more….
- NY Times CEO’s 2010 compensation falls 8 percent (via Extra! Extra!)
- Politico’s Levi to ABC; ABC’s Raabe to The Atlantic (via FishbowlDC)
- USA Today Adds Fourth Film Writer (via FishbowlLA)
- News Editor Dominic Patten Parts Ways with The Wrap (via FishbowlLA)
- Richard Price Named CEO of Chicago Sun-Times Parent Co. (via MinOnline)
- AP Promotes Amanda Barrett to New York City News Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- MTV Appoints New EVP of Insights (via PRNewser)