Lawrence Ingrassia, editor of the NYT’s business section, has leapt to the defense of his section after public editor Arthur Brisbane took a swipe at it in his Sunday column….fight! Fight! Fight!….Chiat LA makes a recruitment video they don’t call a recruitment video…..media moves, and more….
- New York Times Business Editor Lashes Back at Public Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- Experience Chiat LA’s Culture in Under Two Minutes (via AgencySpy)
- CQ defense industry reporter becomes editor (via Talking Biz News)
- Thanks to Damn Irene, Big Ad Gig Extends Deadline (via AgencySpy)
- Alison Stewart Leaving ‘Need to Know’ (via TVNewser)
- Las Vegas biz paper names new ME (via Talking Biz News)