Curious who the 25 highest-paid CEOs in New York are? Many work for Wall Street but Murdoch’s on there, as is AOL’s Tim Armstrong and the CEO of Viacom, who is not just the highest-paid media CEO in New York, but the highest-paid CEO in any industry anywhere in the U.S. Yup.
- The 25 Highest-Paid CEOs In New York (via SAI)
- Storify of the year tracks journalist arrests during Occupy coverage (via Poynter MediaWire)
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel to introduce pay wall Jan. 4 (via Poynter MediaWire)
- Ex-AOL Salesman: Here’s How To Save Patch (AOL) (via SAI)
- Keith Olbermann Won’t Anchor Current TV’s Primary Coverage (via TVNewser)