The Social Curation Summit is set for December 12 in Los Angeles. Here are five reasons to attend:
1. The keynotes. Steven Rosenbaum of Magnify.net opens the conference with “Curation: Brands, Media, and Consumers.” He’ll show you how to improve your branding strategies and connect with consumers. Ramy Adeeb of Snip.it will explore the “Three S’s of Curation: Sharing, Social, and Self.”
2. All-industry impact. Explore how social curation is being embraced throughout companies across a diverse range of disciplines and discover how to apply curation to directly benefit your business.
3. The right mix of topics. Expert speakers will take on hot topics, including “The Social Media Mixtape,” “The Future of Curation Platforms,” “Tastemaking Through Curated Communities,” and “The Google Advantage.” View the full program here.
4. Networking, networking, networking. Mingle with today’s industry thought leaders and your peers during coffee breaks, lunch, and a cocktail reception.
5. Your wallet will thank you. Save $300 when you register by September 28.