This week, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts is hiring a graphic designer, while Sotheby’s needs an interactive designer. The Comcast Network is seeking a graphic designer, and Sonneman – A Way of Light is on the hunt for a creative director/designer. Get the scoop on these openings and more below, and find additional just-posted gigs on Mediabistro.
- Graphic Designer Lincoln Center (New York, NY)
- Interactive Designer Sotheby’s (New York, NY)
- Graphic Designer The Comcast Network (Philadelphia, PA)
- Creative Director/Designer Sonneman – A Way of Light (Larchmont, NY)
- Designer Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom (New York, NY)
Find more great design jobs on the UnBeige job board. Looking to hire? Tap into our network of talented UnBeige pros and post a risk-free job listing. For real-time openings and employment news, follow @MBJobPost.