Do you want to raise your editing skills above baseline? Then don’t miss Copy Editing 101, Mediabistro’s online event and workshop starting March 6. Learn tips, tricks, and best practices to hone your skills as a copy editor. Over four weeks, we’ll cover:
- How to spot errors at the sentence level and master a copy test
- Navigating the style guides from AP to The Chicago Manual
- Copy editing techniques for book publishing, magazine and website editing, and your own personal writing
- A basic overview of Adobe InCopy, a program designed to streamline your workflow
- Where to look and how to land copy editing work
Our weekly live video webcasts feature industry professionals such as Jack Murnighan (content director, Babble), Erin Carlson (copy editor, The Hollywood Reporter), and Constance Hale (author, Vex, Hex, Smash, and Smooch).
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, join today. The event starts Wednesday, March 6 at 12 pm ET, so register now.