Ashley Lutz, who covered retailers for Bloomberg News, resigned to accept a position with Business Insider. The move, Talking Biz News reports, “is surprising to her colleagues in the Bloomberg newsroom because it is such a larger and more prestigious news organization than Business Insider.”
Maybe she just didn’t want to time her breaks? It goes to show that company culture has a lot going for it.
- Bloomberg reporter leaves for Business Insider (via Talking Biz News)
- D CEO magazine hires assistant editor (via Talking Biz News)
- Whiskey Media Purchased by Production Company BermanBraun (via FishbowlLA)
- New York Times’ Social Media Editor Moves to Wall Street Journal (via FishbowlNY)
- AMI Group Publisher Departs Company (via FishbowlNY)
- CNN.com Gets New Homepage Editor (via FishbowlNY)