Michael Arrington can’t stop taking swipes at his former employer (who is now, he says, totally running the company he founded and sold)……The DC office of Nightline had three producers, but now with two moving to New York, their trio’s down to one…..social media jobs, at least, are on the rise….and more news from yesterday…..
- “Arianna Huffington Is, Without A Doubt, The Current Editor In Chief Of TechCrunch” (via SAI)
- Nightline’s DC Office Gets Thinner (via TVNewser)
- Social Media Jobs On the Rise (via FishbowlLA)
- AmNew York EIC Moves to Newsday (via FishbowlNY)
- Another Rodale Exec’s Exit Points to Changes at Publisher (via Folio)
- Reuters columnist who resigned due to ethical concerns now writing for FT (via Talking Biz News)
- Yes, There is a Response to Chiat’s ‘Blood Oath’ Bloodbath (via AgencySpy)