New traffic statistics back up the idea that nobody is really using Google+ (yet!)….Larry King is really serious about giving this comedy thing a go….Susan Molinari, formerly a U.S. representative for New York, will lead communications in Google’s DC office…and more news you need.
- More Hints That Google+ Is A Deserted Wasteland (via SAI)
- Larry King to Perform at KROQ’s Comedy Show (via FishbowlLA)
- Former NY Rep. Molinari to lead Google DC office (via PRWeek)
- Clayton named VP at Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (via PRWeek)
- New Stats: 2011 Was Good For E-Books, Not So Good For Print (via paidContent)