The countdown is on until the season finales. And it was another successful week for ABC’s Dancing With The Stars, topping the Nielsen prime time ratings in New York.
The show had an estimated 1.2 million viewers and a 6.3 rating for its two-hour Monday night broadcast. However, elimination night settled for a fourth-place finish (1.1 million/5.6).
As for Fox’s singing competition, the two installments of American Idol tied for second place. The episodes averaged more than 1.1 million WNYW viewers and a 5.9 rating.
However, NBC’s The Voice, also ending to the finish line, hasn’t gained the same popularity for season two. The performance show landed at 26th (529,000/2.7). The results edition fared better in a tie for 19th (626,000/3.2).
More from the Top 10 after the jump
- Fifth Modern Family WCBS (1 million/5.4)
- Sixth NCIS WCBS (1 million/5.2)
- Seventh 60 Minutes WCBS (982,000/5.0)
- Eighth NCIS: L.A WCBS (942,000/4.8)
- Ninth Big Bang Theory WCBS (878,000/4.5)
- Tenth The Mentalist WCBS (787,000/4.0)
The penultimate episode of ABC’s Desperate Housewives ranked 23rd for the week (547,000/2.8).