The American Society of Magazine Editors has just announced the finalists for the 2013 Magazine of The Year. Just like the other National Magazine Awards finalists, the winner will be named at an award ceremony on Thursday, May 2, at the Marriott Marquis. Congrats to all the nominees.
2013 Magazine of The Year Finalists:
- Esquire (General Excellence, Print; Magazine Section; Personal Service; Tablet Magazine)
- Glamour (General Excellence, Digital Media)
- National Geographic (General Excellence, Print; General Excellence, Digital Media; Photography; Feature Photography; Website; Tablet Magazine; Multimedia)
- New York (General Excellence, Print; Design; Feature Photography; Magazine Section; Essays and Criticism; Columns and Commentary)
- Time (Design; Photography; Multimedia)