• NBC’s Meet the Press: Robert Gibbs, Former White House Press Secretary; Gov. Mitch Daniels (R-IN); Peggy Noonan, Wall Street Journal; Fmr. Rep. Harold Ford Jr. (D-TN); E.J. Dionne, Washington Post; Maria Bartiromo, Host of CNBC’s Closing Bell.
• CBS’s Face the Nation: Sen. John McCain (R-AZ); Mark Zandi, Chief Economist for Moody’s Analytics; Terry McAuliffe, Former Chairman of the Democratic National Committee; Ed Gillespie, Former Chairman of the Republican National Committee.
• ABC’s This Week: Jon Huntsman; Former Governor of Utah (R) and Republican Presidential Candidate; David Axelrod, Obama Campaign Adviser; Frank Luntz, Republican Pollster; George Will, ABC News; Donna Brazile, Democratic Strategist; Jeff Zeleny, The New York Times; Liz Claman, FOX Business Network.
• CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: David Axelrod, senior strategist, Obama re-election campaign; Gov. Bob McDonnell (R-VA), Republican Governors Association Chair; Gov. Martin O’Malley (D-MD) Democratic Governors Association Chair.
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Matt Lewis, TheDailyCaller.com; Christina Bellantoni, Roll Call; David Sirota, Radio Show Host; Thomas Friedman, The New York Times
• Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: Jeff Zeleny, The New York Times; Karen Tumulty, The Washington Post; Alexis Simendinger, RealClearPolitics.com; David Wessel, The Wall Street Journal.
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan.
• NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: Richard Stengel, TIME; John Heilemann, New York Magazine; Helene Cooper, The New York Times; Katty Kay, BBC.
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: hiatus until the fall.
•Platts Energy Week: Alstom Power’s Joan MacNaughton, Areva’s Marty Pearce, and US Army Deputy Assistant Secretary for Energy and Sustainability Richard Kidd.
• C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: Secretary of Education Arne Duncan; Alison Klein, Education Week; Greg Toppo, USA Today Education Correspondent.
•Bloomberg & WJLA’s energyNOW!:
•Ideas in Action with Jim Glassman: His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
Politico’s Turn the Table after the jump.
We’ll update ’em as we get ’em.