What better way to end the week and kick off the Sunday Show Preview than by watching “The Week Ahead” with MSNBC’s Domenico Montanaro and Andy Gross?
• NBC’s Meet the Press: Secretary of the Treasury Tim Geithner and presidential candidate Tim Pawlenty, former Governor of Minnesota.
• CBS’s Face the Nation: Timothy Geithner, U.S. Treasury Secretary; Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL); Sen. Bill Nelson (D-FL).
• ABC’s This Week: Bill Daley and Christine Lagarde.
• CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) Majority Whip; Rep. Chris Van Hollen (D-MD) Ranking Member, Budget Committee; Rick Santorum (R) presidential candidate, former senator of Pennsylvania; James Garvin, chief scientist, NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center.
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Toby Harnden, The Guardian; Matt Frei, BBC; Emily Bell, Columbia University; Diane Dimond, The Daily Beast; Lauren Ashburn, Ashburn Media; Tony Blankley, conservative columnist; Katrina vanden Huevel, The Nation
• Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: Alexis Simendinger, RealClearPolitics.com; Jeanne Cummings, Bloomberg News; Greg Ip, The Economist; Yochi Dreazen, National Journal.
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI).
• NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show:
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Tatyana Ali, Mario Van Peebles, Anna Deavere Smith, J. Anthony Brown, Kym Whitley, Vanessa Williams and Bill Duke.
•Platts Energy Week: Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH).
• C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH).
•Bloomberg & WJLA’s energyNOW!: George McKerrow, CEO of restaurant chain Ted’s Montana Grill; Scott Jenkins, VP of ballpark operations, Seattle Mariners; Jon Jarvis, Director, National Parks Service.
•Ideas in Action with Jim Glassman: Steve Largent, President of the CTIA – The Wireless Association and former US Representative from Oklahoma; Gordon Smith, President of the National Association of Broadcasters and former US Senator from Oregon.
Politico’s Turn the Table after the jump.
We’ll update ’em as we get ’em.