• NBC’s Meet the Press: Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ); Senator Jack Reed (D-RI); Senator Jim Webb (D-VA); Katty Kay, BBC World News America; Matt Bai, New York Times Magazine; David Brooks,The New York Times.
• CBS’s Face the Nation: 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate & Minnesota Congresswoman Michele Bachmann.
• ABC’s This Week:
• CNN’s State of the Union with Candy Crowley: Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA); Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI); Sen. Jim DeMint (R-SC).
• CNN’s Reliable Sources with Howard Kurtz: Aaron Barnhart, Kansas City Star; David Zurawik, The Baltimore Sun; Glynnis MacNicol, Business Insider; Jose Antonio Vargas.
• Washington Week with Gwen Ifill and National Journal: Martha Raddatz, ABC News; Doyle McManus, Los Angeles Times; Nia-Malika Henderson, The Washington Post; Pete Williams, NBC News.
• Bloomberg’s Political Capital with Al Hunt: Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA).
• NBC’s The Chris Matthews Show: Norah O’Donnell; David Ignatius, The Washington Post; Helene Cooper, The New York Times; Michael Duffy, TIME.
• Washington Watch with Roland Martin: Kelvin Boston, host of Moneywise on PBS; Michelle Singletary, author and syndicated columnist who writes “The Color of Money;” Rodney Anderson, financial wellness expert.
•Platts Energy Week:
• C-SPAN’s Newsmakers: Rep. Adam Smith (D-WA) with guest reporter Craig Whitlock of WaPo.
•Bloomberg & WJLA’s energyNOW!: Congressman Fred Upton (R-MI); Rob Sobhani, president, Caspian Energy Consulting; Congressman Earl Blumenauer (D-OR); Congressman Michael Burgess (R-TX).
•Ideas in Action with Jim Glassman: Meg Whitman, former CEO of eBay, and current strategic advisor to venture capital firm Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers; Kevin A. Hassett, Senior Fellow and Director of Economic Policy Studies, American Enterprise Institute.
Politico’s Turn the Table after the jump.
We’ll update ’em as we get ’em.