Two journos will join forces to be NJ‘s new “formidable” White House team. They are The Atlantic‘s Marc Ambinder and USA Today‘s Aamer Madhani.
The New ‘A’-Team – Ambinder and Aamer – is going to be formidable,” said National Journal Editor-in-Chief Ron Fournier. “They are smart, savvy and richly sourced in foreign policy, domestic issues and politics.”
They will join George Condon, Jr., who covers the White House for CongressDaily.
Notes on Ambinder:
• He currently blogs for The Atlantic
• He’s chief political consultant for CBS News
• He was founding editor of NJ‘s “Hotline on Call”
• He was one of the founding editors of ABC’s “The Note.”
Notes on Madhani:
• The D.C.-based reporter covers foreign affairs.
• He joined USA Today in 2008 as the Baghdad Bureau Chief.
• His Iraq coverage with USA Today and the Chicago Tribune spans three years.
Ambinder will stick with The Atlantic through the November elections. Madhani begins next month.
Congratulations to Ambinder and Madhani.