Good things come to those journalists who get food poisoning and are willing to blog about it.
Yesterday we informed you that WaPo Express News Editor Clinton Yates got sick on potato salad this week. It turns out he also vomits whenever he eats melon. That’s an allergy. Add Mediaite‘s Editor-at-Large Rachel Sklar to the yakking club this week. Her ordeal was a toss between olives and a Chipotle burrito.
Enter Home Food Safety. They want to know, “What’s the worst case of food poisoning you’ve ever had?” They want bloggers to share their experiences and send them the links. In return, they’ll be in the running for an iPad.
See the rules…
Contest rules include the following:
- All blogs must contain at least 400 words.
- Entries must mention www.homefoodsafety.org AND include tips from the website.
- To enter the contest, email email@example.com with a link of the home food safety blog entry along with your name, email address and the address to which we may ship prizes.
- Entries must be received by August 31.
- To be eligible to win, all bloggers must disclose that they are being entered in a drawing by including this language at the bottom of their blog entry: For helping spread the word about the importance of home food safety, I was entered into a drawing for a $15 Starbucks gift card and an iPad through Summertime Food Smarts, a contest run by the American Dietetic Association and ConAgra Foods’ Home Food Safety Program. Home Food Safety is dedicated to raising consumer awareness about the seriousness of foodborne illness and providing solutions for easily and safely handling foods. If you would like to blog too, visit www.homefoodsafety.org.
- For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.