November 1, 2017
NeueHouse Madison Square
New York, NY
Be part of the conversation that will ELEVATE the industry.
As new platforms emerge, publishers must constantly evolve to anticipate the various ways their users want to watch, read and share content.
At the same time, brands have become increasingly more likely to bypass traditional marketing channels and go directly to the consumer.
How do publishers stay relevant as distribution platforms continue to evolve? How is technology driving how we consume content? And how can advertisers ensure their brands are in a safe environment?
Let’s tackle what it means to be a publisher in 2018.
The inaugural ELEVATE summit will bring together key media industry stakeholders to discuss the evolution of their businesses.
Agenda to include:
- Tips for taking on consultancies
- How to create addictive, engaging content
- Video strategies that pay off
- Why political coverage is a publisher’s dream and nightmare
- How to stand the test of time and technology
- Networking and sharing knowledge with the industry’s leading minds in an intimate setting
- Best-in-class curated content including keynote presentations, panel discussions and one-on-one conversations
- Learning best practices and emerging tactics to incorporate into your own business strategies
- Being part of the conversation among the people moving the industry forward
- Troy Young, President, Hearst Magazines Digital Media
- Regina Buckley, Senior Vice President, Digital Business Development and Business Operations and Brand General Manager, Lifestyle, Time Inc.
- Andrew Golis, General Manager, Vox
- Croi McNamara, SVP of Programming, Condé Nast Entertainment
- Callie Schweitzer, CCO, Thrive Global
Moderator: Sami Main, Staff Writer, Adweek
Speaker: Elaine Welteroth, Editor in chief, Teen Vogue
An interview with Kristina Monllos, Senior Editor, Adweek
- Eli Pakier, Executive Director of Strategy at Bloomberg Media
- Spencer Baim, founder of Virtue and chief strategy officer at Vice
- Amy Emmerich, Chief Content Officer, Refinery29
- Sebastian Tomich, SVP of Advertising and Innovation, T Brand Studio
- Anja Winikka, Director of Education and Innovation, XO Group
Moderator: Lauren Johnson, Senior Editor, Technology, Adweek
An interview with Lisa Granatstein, Editor, VP, Content and Events
NeueHouse Madison Square
110 East 25th Street, New York, NY 10010
Still have questions? Contact the Adweek Events team or submit the form below.
Managing Partner – Awards, Honors & Events
Manager – Awards, Honors and Events