Welcome back, all (that is, if you’re joining us from the U.S.). If you read this blog from one of those overseas places, like Canada, you were likely wondering why we were dark for the last four days. Well, wonder and worry no more, because we’re back.
Over the long weekend, we found stories about parents who think they wasted money on their kids’ college education, media moves, and more…
- Parents Think They Wasted Money on College Education (via J.T. And Dale)
- Hengel named Las Vegas Review-Journal editor (via Romenesko)
- Former Forbes.com ME lands at local online news startup (via Talking Biz News)
- Bloomberg and editor Winkler, 20 years later (via Talking Biz News)
- How to Make Working From Home Easy (via Mainstreet)