The Wall Street Journal has restructured its Wealth team. Details are below.
- Karen Damato has been named editor, wealth. She most recently served as deputy editor for personal finance.
- Mike Wursthorn continues coverage of large wealth firms.
- Daisy Maxey continues her adviser-focused coverage of mutual funds, exchange-traded funds and other investment products.
- Veronica Dagher continues to cover independent advisers.
- Anna Prior will now cover regulatory and compliance issues.
- Anne Tergesen, most recently a reporter for the Encore reports, joins to cover tax and retirement issues.