The Post passed on that incredible story by Jose Antonio Vargas before the New York Times magazine got it….this could be why…..Vivian Schiller, former CEO of NPR, dishes about her new job….and more yesterday’s news….
- Post editors may have killed Vargas story due to doubts about ‘getting the full story from its former reporter’ (via Romenesko)
- NBC News Digital Chief (And Former NPR CEO) Vivian Schiller Talks About Her New Gig (via TVNewser)
- Discovery’s Facebook Strategist Tells All (via All Facebook)
- Pearlstein’s column to change (via Talking Biz News)
- 4 Arguments to Sell Social Media to Your Boss (via Center for Sustainable Journalism)