Vocus reports quarterly results…Reuters will cover news outside its core markets biz….a “hiring spree” in San Diego…and more stuff that happened yesterday.
- Profit down at Vocus, despite 14% surge in revenue (via PRWeek)
- Reuters to ramp up industry coverage (via Talking Biz News)
- Vitro Goes on Hiring Spree in San Diego (via AgencySpy)
- Skype Interview Tips (via Pongo Resume)
- Reihm Joins Logar Brody Out the Door at C-E (via AgencySpy)
- Jamie Ferreira Heads to Digitas (via AgencySpy)
- Wendell Potter to Blow His Whistle for Center for Public Integrity (via WebNewser)