Verizon Wireless announced so many new channels for its V CAST Video service at CTIA today that we decided to list them all together to show just how vast a range of programming is available – and this is just the new stuff.
Hopefully we caught all of the new channels. Let us know if we missed any.
– The GameTrailers channel from MTV Networks delivers game trailers, reviews, interviews and video game event news as well as “Go Gaming,” an original series covering mobile games.
– The N channel, also from MTV Networks, features clips from teen shows including “Degrassi,” “South of Nowhere” and “Instant Star” among others.
To see the rest of the new channels, click continued.
– My Local TV News. Through a partnership with News Over Wireless, the channel brings local TV news content specially formatted for mobile phones. Users can access more than 1,000 local news and sports videos from TV stations across the U.S.
– The CondeNet channel featuring videos from CondeNet Web sites Style.com, Epicurious.com, Men.Style.com, Concierge.com and Wired.com.
– The Funny or Die Channel brings videos from the comedy Web site to mobile phones.
– As the race to the White House heats up, political junkies can tune in to the new Election 08 channel for highlights of campaign coverage, media interviews and, of course, the resulting comedy, commentary and skits.
– Spanish speakers might be interested in the Univision Movil channel, which delivers clips from a variety of Univision’s entertainment, news and sports shows.
– Finally, there’s the Bollywood Music by Saavn channel, the first mobile video channel in the U.S. to offer current and classic Bollywood content, including full-length music videos and exclusive pre-release video promos.