Hello readers and PR “czars,”
After less than four days, we’ve had an overwhelming response to our call for nominees for the “30 Under 30” project, which will shine a little light on some of the many talented young people in the industry.
Don’t worry if we haven’t responded — we’ve barely begun combing through the entries at the moment as our editor has a bit of a full plate, but we’d like to clarify on some points:
- We will continue to consider nominations throughout the next week
- Unlike some organizations, we will NOT charge anyone for participating
- We’re flexible on the “under 30” part: if your nominee happens to have reached that particular age, he/she will still be considered
We’d also love to have a couple of things for each nominee:
- A headshot in case you don’t want us to use whatever’s publicly available on Twitter/LinkedIn/company website
- A fun, quick factoid: top PR tip, favorite journalist to work with, industry must-follow account, etc. Surprise us!
Thanks to all, and please continue sending us your (possibly revised) nominees!
Again, our address is prnewser[at]adweek[dot]com.