We looked at why Twitter is better for journalists than Facebook (at least for now), how Twitter’s feeds might be worth $11 billion, and how Twitter stacks up to the other internet giants on privacy issues in this week’s top stories. Check out these top ten most-tweeted stories of the week for a “cheat sheet” on the big Twitter stories of the past seven days.
It can sometimes be hard to keep checking in to the blog to catch the latest Twitter news as it happens throughout the day. That’s why we have our AllTwitter newsletter, delivering the day’s stories right into your inbox. Click here to sign up.
- Why Twitter is Better for Journalists than Facebook
- Those Who Can, Do, Those Who Can’t, Tweet
- How Airlines Use Twitter – And Which One is Doing it Best [Infographic]
- Twitter Feeds Worth $11 Billion A Year To Search Giants, Says Study
- Twitter Beats Facebook, Apple, MySpace, Skype on Privacy, but Isn’t Perfect
- 71% of Irish Media Use Twitter as News Source
- Buying A New Car? There’s An App In That, And Soon It Could Be Twitter
- Twitter Nominated For Best Community In 2011 Webby Awards
- How do Twitter Employees use Twitter? [Infographic]
- When I’ve Run Out Of Things To Say On Twitter, That Can Be My Next Tweet!