200 million. One billion. 450,000. 88%. 5pm.
What do all of these figures have in common? They’re all key stats from the world of Twitter, and this infographic from marketing and design agency Touch is packed full of all the latest Twitter data.
- Twitter has 200,000,000 registered users (note: this is a conservative estimate; it’s probably a lot more than that)
- One billion new tweets are posted every week
- 450,000 people sign up to Twitter every day
- Almost 88% of people have awareness of Twitter
- 5pm is the best time of day to be active on Twitter if you want to be retweeted