Chris Kahle, who got a job at prestigious CP+B by basically Twitterspamming Alex Bogusky (““He figured out a way to get our attention and prove that he was interested in CPB. Most people today send a link and call it good,” Bogusky said at the time), is headed for new pastures…..how much do book designers earn?….media moves…..workouts from hell and other job hazards….and more….
- Guy Who Tweeted His Way into CP+B Leaves for BBDO (via AgencySpy)
- How Much Do Book Designers Earn? (via GalleyCat)
- Digitas NY Biz Dev Exec Has Left the Building (via AgencySpy)
- Culp named director of DePaul’s PR Graduate Program (via Latest articles from PRWeek US News)
- Reporter Survives Private Workout with ‘Mr. Muscle’ (via FishbowlLA)