From the media alert:
- Jaqueline Schechner, CNN’s Situation Room
- Patrick Ruffini, E-Campaign Director, Republican National Committee (RNC)
- Bill Allison, Sunlight Foundation
- Moderator, Carol Darr, George Washington University Institute for Politics, Democracy and the Internet (IPDI)
- Guillaume Du Gardier, Director, Edelman Paris
- Bob Moran, Senior Vice President, Edelman Public Relations
When: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 11a.m – 1p.m.
Where: The George Washington University, 1957 E Street, 7th Floor
Why: Recent GWU and Edelman research in the United States and Europe provide new insights into the usage and influence of blogs for general and opinion leader audiences.
“Trends in Political Blogging” Panel Discussion
What: The George Washington University Institute for Politics, Democracy and the Internet (IPDI) and Edelman present a panel discussion entitled “Trends in Political Blogging: A Transatlantic Perspective — The Recent and Future Impact of Blogs on Policy and Politics.”
Who: Leading experts and media will participate in a panel discussion on political blogging trends and findings from industry research.