- Kelly Conniff has been promoted to director of features. She has been with Time since 2012.
- Sam Lansky is now Hollywood editor. He joined Time two years ago from Idolator.
- Chris Wilson becomes director of data journalism. He joined in 2013.
- Sarah Begley, Nolan Feeney and Justin Worland have all been promoted to writer.
- Diane Tsai has been named producer. She joined Time in 2013 as an intern.
- Arpita Aneja and Julia Lull have both been named associate producer.
- Justine Simons joins as coordinating producer for video. She comes to Time from The New York Times.
- Robin Hilmantel joins Time as senior editor of motto. She most recently served as deputy editor at WomensHealthMag.com.
- Jessie Van Amburg joins Time’s motto as associate editor. She previously worked for Family Circle.
- Melissa Chan and Katie Reilly both join Time as news reporters.
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers