- Julie Shapiro has been named a news editor on the global continuous publishing desk. She previously worked for DNAinfo.
- Kirsten Salyer joins as deputy ideas editor. She previously at worked for Bloomberg View.
- Dana Lacey joins as partnerships editor. She most recently worked at software startup ScribbleLive.
- Eliza Berman has been named associate editor. Berman previously wrote for Slate.
- Tyler Borchers joins Time as audience engagement editor. He previously held internships at Vox Media and Talking Points Memo.
- Miles Kohrman has been named homepage editor. He previously served as an editorial assistant at Fast Company.
- Dan Stewart has been promoted to continuous news editor. He joined Time in 2013. Previously Stewart worked for The Week.
- Alex Fitzpatrick has been promoted to deputy technology editor. He also joined Time in 2013.
- Jack Dickey has been promoted to staff writer. He joined Time and Sports Illustrated in 2013.
- Andrew Katz has been promoted to news editor on the global continuous publishing desk. He previously worked as Time’s homepage editor.
- Sarah Begley has been promoted to web reporter. She previously served as Time’s digital operations editor.
Get Adweek's Digital & Technology Daily Newsletter in your Inbox
Today's top news for digital marketers