Time has made several changes to its editorial leadership. Details are below.
- Eben Shapiro has been named deputy editor. Shapiro most recently worked for The Wall Street Journal as global arts editor. He previously worked for the New York Times.
- Siobhan O’Connor and Matt Vella have both been promoted to executive editor. They join Sam Jacobs, who became an executive editor in October. O’Connor will focus on social trends, health, food, science, religion and relationships. Vella will focus on enterprise stories, arts and entertainment, business and tech.
- Kelly Conniff, Ben Goldberger and Claire Howorth have all been promoted to assistant managing editor.
- Eliza Berman has been upped to deputy culture editor.
- Alex Fitzpatrick has been promoted to lifestyle editor.