The Drive, a forthcoming automotive site from Time Inc., has expanding its editorial team. Details are below.
- Jonathan Schultz has been named deputy editor. He comes to the site from BBC Autos, where he served in the same role. He previously wrote for The New York Times’ Wheels blog.
- Lawrence Ulrich has been named chief auto critic. He previously worked for the Times, the Detroit Free Press and Money.
- Chris Cantle joins The Drive as its West Coast editor. Cantle previously worked for Cycle World and Road & Track.
- Max Prince has been named a senior editor. He previously worked for Road & Track and Maxim.
- A.J. Baime joins as editor at large. Baime is the former executive editor of Playboy and Maxim.
- Brett Berk has been named writer at large. His work has appeared in Vanity Fair, Bloomberg, Popular Mechanics and more.
- Heather Albano has been named managing editor. She previously worked for Maxim in the same role.
- Ben Keeshin joins as a staff writer. His work has appeared in Maxim and Road & Track.