Time has made several changes to its editorial team. We sorted the moves out for you below.
- Ashley Knierim has been named digital operations editor. She most recently worked for About.com and AOL.
- Sade Strehlke has joined as deputy editor for Motto. Strehlke most recently worked as Teen Vogue’s features editor.
- Kyli Singh has been named audience strategy operations manager. She comes to Time from HuffPost Labs, where she served as an editor.
- Elizabeth Murray has been named a news editor. Murray most recently served as Today.com’s weekend editor.
- Mahita Gajanan has joined as a breaking news reporter. She joins from Vanity Fair, where she covered news on the weekends.
- Julia Ryan has been promoted from associate audience strategy editor to senior audience strategy editor. Ryan joined Time last year.