This week, Sephora is on the hunt for a social media writer, while Newsday is looking for a social media coordinator. Travel Impressions is hiring a director of social media and consumer engagement, and the National Center for Learning Disabilities is in need of a communities manager. Get all the details on these jobs and more below, and find additional social media gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Social Media Writer Sephora (San Francisco, CA)
- Social Media Coordinator Newsday (Mellville, NY)
- Director, Social Media and Consumer Engagement Travel Impressions (Farmingdale, NY)
- Communities Manager National Center for Learning Disabilities (New York, NY)
- Senior Social Game Designer Games Cafe (Calgary, Canada)