Attention, shoppers! Saks Fifth Avenue is on the hunt for a senior manager of social media marketing in its New York office. The retailer needs someone who can conceptualize and direct all social media programs, and act as the social media expert, advising on brand positioning and best practices. Five to seven years of experience, preferably in fashion, will help get your foot in the door. If you’re looking for something a little different, check out more social media jobs below and on mediabistro.com.
- Community Manager – Queens Yelp (New York, NY)
- Publicity and Social Media Manager BBC (New York, NY)
- Social Media Director Magnet Media (New York, NY)
- Senior Social Media Strategist Morpheus Media (New York, NY)
- Social Media and Communications Asst. Carnegie Endowment for International Peace (Washington, D.C.)
For more openings and employment news, follow The Job Post on Twitter @MBJobPost.