This week, Oxford University Press is looking for a new designer, while the American Institutes for Research is hiring an infographics specialist. Young Presidents’ Organization is in need of a graphics artist, and UBM Channel is on the hunt for a video/graphics editor. Get all the details on these openings below, and find additional just-posted gigs on mediabistro.com.
- Designer Oxford University Press (New York, NY)
- Graphics Artist Young Presidents’ Organization (Irving, TX)
- Senior Art Director Playboy (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Video/Graphics Editor UBM Channel (Framingham, MA or Manhasset, NY)
- Infographics Specialist American Institutes for Research (Washington, DC)