It’s good to be a publicist this week. Make Up For Ever is hiring an assistant manager of PR in New York and Get Schooled is looking for digital communications managers in both Seattle and NYC. Quinn & Co. has an opening for a mid-level PR associate, and the Nature Conservancy is hiring a new media relations manager. See what we mean? Check out these gigs and more below, and peruse more opportunities on mediabistro.com.
- Assistant Manager of PR Make Up For Ever (New York, NY)
- Digital Communications Manager Get Schooled (Seattle, WA)
- Mid-Level PR Associate Quinn & Co. (New York, NY)
- Media Relations Manager The Nature Conservancy (Arlington, VA)
- Public Relations Specialist Metropolitan Water Reclamation District (Chicago, IL)