It was a busy week over at Inside Social Games. Interested in how social MMO developers are controlling inflation? Dennis Fong’s thoughts on the future of the “social gaming” space? SGN’s and Mytopia’s iPhone social game efforts? The latest game from Zynga?
Check out the latest details in this week’s highlights from Inside Social Games:
- Controlling Inflation in Social MMOs
- Industry Perspectives: Q&A With Raptr Founder Dennis Fong
- SGN Acquires (fluff)Friends for Undisclosed Sum
- Mytopia Brings Social Games to the iPhone
- Pathwords – Zynga’s Answer to Word Scramble
- Friend’s Finance – Social Yet Complicated
- iGolf: Caution – Low Flying Phones
- Air Hockey or Hot Air?
- Survey Saaays… Pop Answers