Check out the latest news & insights this week from Inside Social Games:
- Playfish Sinks a Birdie with 6th Title, Minigolf Party – Playfish continues its roll of making top quality Facebook games with Minigolf Party – ISG has the first look.
- iFun turns the iPhone into an “iController” – SGN’s new “iFun” product makes the iPhone a Wii-like controller for games on your computer. Check out the awesome demo video!
- PhotoGrab – Amy Jo Kim’s New Facebook Photos Game – “Social architect” Amy Jo Kim’s Shufflebrain has released its first Facebook title – a game built around Facebook photos.
- Citypixel – 8 Bits of Awesomeness – “Part The Sims, part Lego, pure awesomeness.” Need we say more about this new social virtual world?
- Kidnap – A Sponsored Game with 3 Million Monthly Users – Kidnap is an advergame. The thing is, it’s a lot more popular than most other games.
- Metropolis – Or will you make it Gotham? – Sandbox SimCity meets Facebook RPG.
- Fable II – What Path Will You Choose? – Lionhead Studios created a Facebook version of the sequel to their popular title – a very interesting approach.
- Digital Dollhouse is a Social Playspace for Girls – The social virtual world aims to give girls a place to design and control…