Check out the latest news & insights this week from Inside Social Games:
- Top 10 Most Original Facebook Games – The social gaming landscape is rife with the “borrowing” of others’ ideas. We profile the 10 most original Facebook games.
- Pet Society – Cheats, Tips, & Tricks – Want to find out all the latest Pet Society cheats? ISG has all the details.
- Top Friends Going Game? – Top Friends, one of the most popular Facebook apps, launched a new feature this week – “Ownd” – that looks a lot like Friends For Sale and Owned.
- Six Flags – “More Flags, More Fun” – A pretty good case study for social advergames.
- Zynga Launches the First Live Social Game for the iPhone: Live Poker – Zynga uses Facebook Connect to bring social gaming to the iPhone.
- Social Gaming Spreads to the Far East – A look at social gaming in China on Xiaonei, 51.com, and Facebook
- Sony Refuses to Give up Social Games Fight – Sony’s Jamie MacDonald talks about the company’s perspective on social gaming.
- Stock Wars – A Depression or Boom? – Stock market sim game still in the early stages.