Check out the top headlines and insights this week from Inside Social Games – tracking all the latest developments at the intersection of games and social platforms.
Monday, August 31st, 2009
- Candystand Integrates Facebook Connect Instead of Building Its Own Social Network
- Employ Facebook Friends in Your Virtual Theme Park with Roller Coaster Kingdom
Tuesday, September 1st, 2009
- Mobile Payments Provider BOKU Announces New Social Partners
- The Top 25 Facebook Games for September 2009
- The Top 25 MySpace Games for September, 2009
Wednesday, September 2nd, 2009
- Game Companies Making Good Use of Social Network Ads
- Social Rocking with Slide’s New RockRiot Game on Facebook
- Another Look at Chinese Gaming Revenues: Changyou Stays Strong
Thursday, September 3rd, 2009
- Will Facebook Soon Become a Major Distributor of Mobile Games?
- Is Yakuza Lords a Prototype for LOLapps’ White-Label Game Platform?
Friday, September 4th, 2009