TheWrap has gone to small claims court against a former employee over $2500 that was, the company says, paid in error…..Fast Company hires Nancy Miller from Wired to serve as West Coast editorial director….Y&R SF cuts a few jobs….you can apply to the “Big Ad Gig” below (and make a video that’s better than their examples please)….and more stuff from yesterday…..
- TheWrap Goes to Court Against Former Employee (via FishbowlLA)
- Fast Company Picks Up New West Coast Editorial Director (via FishbowlLA)
- Y&R SF Cuts a Handful (via AgencySpy)
- Another Year, Another ‘Big Ad Gig’ (via AgencySpy)
- Why The Current’s ratings are soaring (via MinnPost)
- Are Brownstein’s Loyalties Still Squarely With NJ? (via FishbowlDC)
- Eric Schwarzkopf Promoted to ‘Fitness’ Publisher (via MinOnline)