The newly revised, expanded, and hot-off-the-press Facebook Marketing Bible: 35+ Ways to Market Your Brand, Company, Product, or Service Inside Facebook – July 2008 Edition is now available!
The Facebook Marketing Bible contains three detailed sections: Tools for Guerilla Marketers, Tools for Advertisers, and Tools for Application Developers. Each part outlines the best available channels and strategies for reaching your audience inside Facebook. Please see the full table of contents below.
The July 2008 edition includes updates on the following topics:
- The latest details on Facebook’s upcoming redesign. Updates on the new Feed, the new Feed Publisher, the tabbed profile design, new application tabs, the Boxes tab, and apps on the Info tab. Plus, new screen shots and 5 things developers may not know about the upcoming Facebook profile redesign.
- New updates to Facebook Pages and Groups. How to migrate Group members and fans of unofficial Pages to your official Facebook Page. Also, new Page features coming soon and new higher limits for sending messages to Groups.
- Details on Facebook’s new Feed Importing feature. Want to syndicate your users’ activity on your website inside Facebook? Read on.
- New metrics available to application developers. Facebook now giving new data to developers for advertising and engagement purposes.
- New advertising opportunities on Facebook Platform applications. AOL launches a program to reach Facebook application inventory.
- Localization opportunities remain ripe. Facebook’s growth continues to explode internationally – what Facebook’s Translation tool means for reaching your target audience outside the United States.
- New policy updates regarding developers’ use of Facebook notifications and invitations.
- Plus, updates on Facebook’s Application Directory, Facebook Connect, and Mobile Platform, and customer service options for developers.
For those interested in learning more, click the purchase link above. The price is $49, or $59 with three months of free updates emailed directly to your inbox. As always, please make suggestions if you’d like to see more attention paid to any topic!
Table of Contents
I. Tools for Guerilla Marketers
1. Profile Page
5. Notes and Photos
8. Share / Posted Items
9. Mini Feed and News Feed
10. Feed Importing
> Recommended Strategies for Guerilla Marketers
II. Tools for Advertisers
11. Social Ads
12. Localization Opportunities
13. Integrated Opportunities
16. Facebook Platform Ad Networks
17. Facebook Platform Application Sponsorships
18. Sponsored Facebook Groups
> Recommended Strategies for Advertisers
III. Tools for Application Developers
19. Profile Box
20. Application Tabs
21. Application Info Sections
22. Designing Feed Stories
23. Feeds 2.0
24. Feed Publisher
25. Requests / Invitations
26. Facebook Notifications
27. Email Notifications
28. Application Directory
31. Coming Soon: Facebook Connect
32. Analytics Tools
33. Search Engine Optimization
35. Customer Service
> Poll: Which viral channels do Facebook users hate most about apps?
> Recommended Strategies for Application Developers