The newly revised and expanded Facebook Marketing Bible: 28+ Ways to Market Your Brand, Company, Product, or Service Inside Facebook – April 2008 Edition is now available!
The Facebook Marketing Bible contains three detailed sections: Tools for Guerilla Marketers, Tools for Advertisers, and Tools for Application Developers. Each part outlines the best available channels for reaching your audience inside Facebook. Please see the full table of contents below.
The April 2008 edition includes updates on the following topics:
- Facebook’s Pages upgrade. Now you can use custom HTML and Flash, restrict underage access, and allow users to upload photos and videos. Also, new tips for promoting Pages.
- Detailed information on Facebook’s upcoming changes to the core Profile page, and what that means for application developers. This is going to be a BIG deal.
- Updates to the new feedback-based allocation system for application use of viral channels. Now, emails are subject to allocation limits as well.
- New information for app developers on gaining traffic through SEO via sitemaps.
- Info on new Facebook Platform application analytics tools.
- Sending application invitations to Friend Lists. With Facebook’s recent Friend List-based Privacy update, Friend Lists will slowly become more important.
- Facebook’s continued international strategy. Facebook is now live in French, German, and Spanish.
For those interested in learning more, click the purchase link above. The price is $49, or $59 with three months of updates emailed directly to your inbox. As always, please make suggestions if you’d like to see more attention paid to any topic!
Table of Contents
I. Tools for Guerilla Marketers
1. Profile Page
5. Notes and Photos
8. Share / Posted Items
10. Mini Feed and News Feed
> Recommended Strategies for Guerilla Marketers
II. Tools for Advertisers
11. Social Ads
12. Integrated Opportunities
15. Facebook Platform Ad Networks
16. Facebook Platform Application Sponsorships
17. Sponsored Facebook Groups
> Recommended Strategies for Advertisers
III. Tools for Application Developers
18. Profile Box
19. Mini Feed
20. News Feed
21. Requests / Invitations
22. Facebook Notifications
23. Email Notifications
24. Application Directory
26. Coming Soon: Translations
27. Analytics Tools
28. Search Engine Optimization
> Recommended Strategies for Application Developers