The social intelligence platform and the social customer care platform, respectively, found that for the most part, New York winners Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton led in reach and engagement between April 7 and 19, other than Instagram mentions, where the top spot went to Bernie Sanders.
According to Synthesio and Conversocial, the Republican candidates’ reach on Twitter was:
- Clinton: more than 3.1 billion
- Sanders: more than 2.5 billion
Overall winners on each platform, by mentions, were:
- Twitter: Trump, 61.5 percent
- Facebook: Clinton, 45.2 percent
- YouTube: Trump, 45.5 percent
- Instagram: Sanders, 67.9 percent
Readers: Are you surprised by Sanders’ high rate of mentions on Instagram?